Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Presentation about Blogging

In our staff PD session this afternoon, I presented to staff about how to start their own blog. We have been working with students on their blogs but this is totally different to setting one up of your own.
These blogs for staff are geared towards being able to use them for professional blogging and inquiries.
So we started right at the start and I had half an hour to get through making a blog, using labels, putting in pictures and embedding videos. I made a presentation with the steps in, mainly so staff could be looking at that and their own screens rather than me!!. This was my first whole presenation ... phew...
But...job done. We all have blogs.
Next steps...adding widgets and automatic functionality.

Here is today's presentation - the basics...


No comments:

Post a Comment