Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Do you do what you always did?

This year has seen a lot of changes for me.
The standards for level 1 changed last year and I have 2 full groups going though them this year. Everything for this course is now up on my Google site, so this is all new too.
The projects are all different and the way I am approaching them is all different. This has really kept me on my toes this year but the result is that I am extremely pleased with the work my guys have been producing and the credits have been clicking in steadily. ( don't tell them that though, I don't want to ruin my rep).
I have 5 students who have completely finished everything early. This has never happened !!

My next challenge is to continue this into the new level 2 course and the new changes to level 3 next year. I hope all this foreword momentum can carry into these courses too.

I saw this image, and it kind of summed up my year.


No comments:

Post a Comment